Thursday, December 20, 2007

Return of the Blog

Hi, kids!

Yer Daddy is back online with a brand-spankin-new iteration of BobWritesStuff, the official blog of me, Bob Rybarczyk. In case you don't know me - and really, if you don't know me, you aren't missing all that much - I'm the author of Suburban Fringe, a weekly humor column that's been running in the online edition of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch since 2001.

I have a couple reasons to resurrect this blog, which I wrote for a while in '06 but then ignored with reckless abandon after a while. First, as goofy as this sounds, people have asked for it. I know, I don't get it either. Second, and this is the somewhat more exciting reason, I've published a novel, and I've actually been wishing for a little while now that I could find the time to blog about that entire process, because it has been really interesting.

Anyway, if you've stumbled upon this, please feel free to drop me a line and let me know if you enjoy it. Or even if you hate it. Or if you just want to send a filthy joke.

Party on.

3 comments:

Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

Glad to see you're back in the blog-o-sphere! Love your column!!!

...By the way... what happened to your old posts? Did you delete them all?

Bob said...

Yes. They made me angry and had to be destroyed for their insolence.