Saturday, December 29, 2007

Carnage, and a link for the book.

So I just finished this week's column. I think it turned out pretty good. It's about carnage. Well, not exactly about carnage, but, well, you'll see when you read the column this week.

Hey, which reminds me. The next column comes out on New Year's Day. Don't forget to read it, k? I slaved over the darn thing for half my day today. The least you can do is act like you're reading it. Heck, just pop the page open and leave it open while you go walk your dog or something. Nobody will know.


Oh, and in other sweet news, the book is now available online. If you buy it at Booklocker, which is the self-publishing service that I used, I actually make a little more scratch off of it. You also have the option of downloading it as a PDF.


If you buy it at Amazon, on the other hand, you can potentially save yourself some shipping costs by making it part of an order of $25 or more. Plus, while Booklocker provides a great publishing service and all, their online bookstore is very no-frills, if you catch my drift. Either way, I'd be honored and thrilled if you bought the book.

No comments: